This month I got back in touch with an old friend who has just started blogging herself (here’s her blog if you want to have a nosey!). Livia encouraged me to write a February Favourites blog post. I love this idea and may just have to do it every month now!
February has been a great month for both of my businesses – rebranding Locketz to become Bumble and Boo and starting a brand new product with Amber Phillips Design, Wedsites or Wedding Websites! Look out for a post all about Wedsites very soon. All very busy, all very stressful, but all very exciting!
Highlights of this month:
– Completing 3 of my yearly bucket list goals: watch the film the Bucket List, make homemade pasta and sort the garage so that I can fit an armchair in there!
– Exploring the Dunmow countryside with my best friend – Wow I need to get fit! Struggling after a two hour trek! I say trek…it was more of a casual stroll…
– Getting back in touch with my best friend from primary school
– FINALLY sorting my craft room and getting THE best chair ever to furnish the room…it swivels and everything!
– Going to a local theatre show of Sister Act – just as brilliant as the London theatre shows but loads cheaper! I still can’t get the songs out of my head…
– Trying a mango (yes, MANGO!) slushie!
– Buying the Buddhify app for my phone to try some meditation to relax me enough to get a good night’s sleep. It actually works!
Favourite blog post:
My favourite post from this month has to be my Disney’s Mulan Collection and I’m sooo looking forward to doing more Disney inspired collections. I’m a bit of a Disney freak, you know.
So what are your February Favourites? And what are you looking forward to next month? Remember no matter how crap you feel your time has been, even the little things (like trying a mango slushie for the first time) can make it that much better 🙂
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for news, tips, inspiration, exclusive promotions and notifications of new blog posts.
Back to blog