Another month been and gone. Feels like it’s only just been Christmas, time goes way too quick! March has had it’s ups and downs but hopefully I’m now on a steady upward path (more on that in a future blog post…business and stress and how to overcome it!).
Highlights of this month:
– Celebrating my 21st birthday and Mother’s Day with my family! Lots of wonderful and creative presents, lots of cake and lots of fun 🙂
– Attending my first wedding fair to promote my new product at Amber Phillips Design, Wedding Websites.
– Finding out that Zak has booked us a trip to Greece for my 21st birthday present. A well needed break that I’m VERY excited for!
– Completing my first card out of my birthday box from my mum – Cinema, TGI’s and cocktails
– Successfully completing my first product tests and creating 6 lavender bags with the new process. Coming soon to the shop.
– Re-opening my Folksy shop and putting my first new products in. Check it out here.
– Lovely daffodils popping up everywhere – It’s SPRING! 😀
Favourite blog post:
My favourite post from this month is my Fimo Fingerprint Jewellery. I haven’t had much time to do tutorial blog posts for a while but this was one of the first that I wrote on my list to do months and months ago and now I’ve finally done it 🙂 Easy to do, looks good and great for kids to do themselves.
I’d love to hear your March highlights 🙂 Feel free to chat on my social media pages below.
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for news, tips, inspiration, exclusive promotions and notifications of new blog posts.
Back to blog