For a downloadable / printable version of the Privacy and Cookies Policy, click here.
At Bumble and Boo we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors. This policy document has been provided by the legal resource DIY Legals and reviewed and approved by their solicitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you make a purchase. When you place an order with http://www.bumbleandboo.co.uk we may ask you for certain information such as name, phone number, postal address and email address. You are then directed to PayPal to provide any payment information and http://www.bumbleandboo.co.uk does not have access to this information.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
We use _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmt and _utmz on our website to track users as they navigate the website, improve the website’s usability and analyse the use of the website.
We use ADMINDYNSRV and DYNSRV on our website to improve the website’s usability and functionality.
We use woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart and woocommerce_recently_viewed to track what users have seen in the shop and put in their cart. This improves your overall shopping experience and actually allows you to buy things.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “setting” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
In order to complete your order, we may need to disclose information such as your name and postal address to our delivery partners including Royal Mail.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the Internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with the details we hold about you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office. Our data protection registration number is ZA113838.